Check 2016 holidays for Bank of Singapore in Singapore. Check the holidays dates like New Year’s Day, Chinese New Year, Good Friday, Labor Day, Vesak Day, Hari Raya Puasa, National Day, Hari Raya Haji, Deepawali, Christmas in Singapore.
Bank of Singapore Holidays – 2016
|1||January – 1, Friday||New Year’s Day|
|2||February – 8, Monday||Chinese New Year|
|3||February – 9, Tuesday||Chinese New Year|
|4||March – 25, Friday||Good Friday|
|5||May – 2, Monday||Labor Day (Observed)|
|6||May – 21, Saturday||Vesak Day|
|7||July – 6, Wednesday||Hari Raya Puasa|
|8||August – 9, Tuesday||National Day|
|9||September – 12, Monday||Hari Raya Haji|
|10||October – 29, Saturday||Deepawali*|
|11||December – 26, Monday||Christmas (Observed)|
|If the holiday falls on a rest day, the next working day will be a paid holiday.|
|* Holiday date may be subject to change.|
- You are entitled to 11 paid public holidays a year under the Employment Act.
- If you are required to work on a public holiday, your employer should pay you an extra day’s salary or grant you off in lieu.
- Pay for holidays falling on off days –
If the holiday falls on a non-working day or off day, your employer may decide to do one of the following:
1. Compensate you with an extra day’s pay in lieu of that holiday.
2. Give you another day off as a holiday.